This is a must read from The American Scholar, the Phi Beta Kappa magazine. The Founders believed that a well-informed electorate preserves our fragile democracy and benefits American society as a whole.”
- In the News: Psychopaths, Interventions, and Love
- Election Recount: Time to Be Grateful to Jill Stein
- National Organization of Italian American Women Award
- An Attic Full of Treasures and Farewell
- Providence Journal, Most Recent Archives
- Psychology Today Articles
- Are We Protecting Our Children?
- Gratitude Despite the Election
- Wondering About Educated Voters?
- Providence Journal Earlier Columns