Thoughts and Italian Kisses
April 2015 — Have returned to Beacon Hill — a place I call home although I loved Providence. The snow is gone but there have been many high wind alerts. Nonetheless as I look out at the park, I know that it’s Spring.
That’s Italian: Enjoy my Italian Kisses series in the Providence Journal. And yes, we had a Pizzagaine for Easter thanks to my nephew!
More Italian stories: Dr. Edward Iannuccelli is full of memories. Read him at Ed Writes.
Relationships: To the right is a feed from my Psychology Today articles in With Love and Gratitude.
Rita Watson, MPH, became a columnist after many years at the New York Times and Director of Policy and Education at Yale’s psychiatry department. Her focus was on advocacy and informed consent based on studies at Yale’s Department of Public Health at the medical school and the Yale Law School. She is an Associate Fellow at Yale’s Ezra Stiles College. (See Bio/Books link)
A member of the National Press Club, today Rita Watson brings readers new research and advice through “With Love and Gratitude” at PsychologyToday.com.
Follow Rita Watson on Twitter @ LoveColumnist
- Rebound Love: 10 Tips for Healing a Heart After a Breakup
- Aging-in-Place May Be a Fountain of Youth Secret
- Synchronicity Can Signal Love Moments or Breakthroughs
- Compassion: Living, Loving, and Dying
- Next of Kin Healthcare Dilemma is Stressful at Any Age
- Looking for Mr. Right? 16 Questions to Consider
- 16 Breaking up Tips and How Journaling Eases Heartbreak
- A Betrayal Anxiety Quiz for Women in an Unequal Workplace
- Women’s Pay Gap: Is it Children, Expectations, or Feminism?
- 4 Ways to Thwart the Serenity Stealers
- 15 Ways to Share Love in the Springtime
- Remembering Grandma, Easter’s Pizzagaina Queen
- Loves Lost: One Troubled Pilot Brings Grieving to Many
- Shaming Women: Sex, Toys, and Cosmetic Surgery
- Resilience: 4 Ways to Move Forward After Time Stands Still
- St. Patrick's Day Drinking: Facts, Hangovers, and Advice
- Serenity: 6 Steps to Peace in the Midst of Change
- Let's Give Valentine’s Day 2016 Back to Children
- Take This Gratitude Quiz, Then Assess Your Love Life
- Handcuffs Bump Hearts on '50 Shades of Grey' Valentine Bear
- A Memory: Sunday dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, ProJo
- Resiliency: Thoughts on springing forward
- Remembering Grandma and Grandpa on a Musical Afternoon
- During times of change serenity comes through forgiveness and gratitude
- Visits with Grandma are delicious memories
- Embracing Valentine’s Day with Love
- Italian Kisses: Sugar Roses on a Wintery Day, Projo
- Embrace the New Year with Gratitude and a New You, Projo
- An Italian Family Tradition: Struffoli Day
- Bring Romance into Your Holiday, Projo
- The Italian Christmas Tree Challenge, ProJo
- How to Express and Feel Gratitude, ProJo
- Grandma’s Politics and Puttanesca, ProJo
- Wear A Smile, Providence Journal
- The Fiorentina Pears and a Bridal Bag were Family Traditions – ProJo
- Learn to be giving: 10 relationship tips, Projo
- Italian kisses: Celebrating the feast of family and food, Projo
- Love and social media: It’s complicated, Projo
- Mindfulness: Freedom to live in the moment (ProJo)
- A wedding gift from Frank Sinatra, Projo