Thoughts and Italian Kisses
January 2015 — Wishing you a glorious New Year!
That’s Italian: Here are stories from my Italian Kisses series in the Providence Journal.
More Italian stories: Dr. Edward Iannuccelli is full of memories. Read him at Ed Writes.
Memoirs: Working now with Life Enrichment only, my workshop is expanding. 4 Memoir Writing Tips for Treasuring a Holiday Memory.
Relationships: To the right is a feed from my Psychology Today articles in With Love and Gratitude.
Rita Watson, MPH, became a columnist after many years at the New York Times and Director of Policy and Education at Yale’s psychiatry department. Her focus was on advocacy and informed consent based on studies at Yale’s Department of Public Health at the medical school and the Yale Law School. She is an Associate Fellow at Yale’s Ezra Stiles College. (See Bio/Books link)
A member of the National Press Club, today Rita Watson brings readers new research and advice through “With Love and Gratitude” at PsychologyToday.com.
Follow Rita Watson on Twitter @ LoveColumnist
- Take This Gratitude Quiz, Then Assess Your Love Life
- Handcuffs Bump Hearts on '50 Shades of Grey' Valentine Bear
- Confessions of a Repeat Mover
- If Orgasms and Love Elude You, Blame Commitment and Oxytocin
- 3 Love Goals for 2015: Acceptance, Gratitude, and Happiness
- 4 Memoir Writing Tips for Treasuring a Holiday Memory
- Holiday Sex, Romance, and Gratitude Enhance Intimacy
- Love Connections: A Duchenne Smile and Gratitude
- Anger: Making the Decision to Tame the Beast
- For Love That is Happily-Ever-After, Try Gratitude
- Stress Is Addictive, Controllable, and Under-Appreciated
- For Lovers or Employees, Documentation Improves Skills
- Folk Art Reveals Resilience
- Memoir Writing Bridges Past and Present
- A Giving Spirit in Business and Love Spells Success
- Happiness and Love May Be Thwarted by Facebook
- Freedom, Mindfulness, and 4 Love Tips Create Joy
- Happy Father’s Day: Teaching Children Gratitude
- Four Funerals and a Wedding: Jill Smolowe on Resiliency
- Kindness and Gratitude May Keep Regret at Bay
- Italian Kisses: Sugar Roses on a Wintery Day, Projo
- Embrace the New Year with Gratitude and a New You, Projo
- An Italian Family Tradition: Struffoli Day
- Bring Romance into Your Holiday, Projo
- The Italian Christmas Tree Challenge, ProJo
- How to Express and Feel Gratitude, ProJo
- Grandma’s Politics and Puttanesca, ProJo
- Wear A Smile, Providence Journal
- The Fiorentina Pears and a Bridal Bag were Family Traditions – ProJo
- Learn to be giving: 10 relationship tips, Projo
- Italian kisses: Celebrating the feast of family and food, Projo
- Love and social media: It’s complicated, Projo
- Mindfulness: Freedom to live in the moment (ProJo)
- A wedding gift from Frank Sinatra, Projo
- Grandpa’s Garden from “Gram’s Wisdom” Projo
- Start a new “Happy Gratitude Tradition” Projo
- Gram’s kitchen: She was the “Pizzagaine Queen”
- Gratitude is the secret to keeping love alive, Projo
- When marriage woes are on her mind, Projo
- Of falling December stars and ever lasting love, Projo